Europ Assistance USA, a leader in private label identity theft protection solutions, is looking for a Sr. Product Manager as a new role supporting our Identity Theft Protection business. This person will be responsible for product planning and development, contributing to the marketing of our identity theft protection products and working with our business partners/resellers to generate profitable revenue. The Sr. Product Manager will define the product strategy and roadmap for our identity theft protection products, be the product expert with respect to our products and competitor products, work with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, IT/Development, Operations, Legal, Finance) to deliver product enhancements and new related products based on the roadmap and work with the Marketing team to develop product positioning, messaging and sales materials for our internal sales teams as well as business partners/resellers.
The ideal candidate will take a leadership role within the company and be adept at developing and articulating a business case for recommended product initiatives; able to identify and negotiate with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities; and possess a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Define product strategy and roadmap
• Serve as product expert with equal knowledge of competitor products
• Identify and work with third parties to assess partnership opportunities
• Own the identity theft protection products ensuring customer needs are met, identifying and solving problems from a consumer-centric mindset using customer use cases and stories and understanding market dynamics and consumer trends to drive continued product enhancements and evolution
• Work with cross-functional teams to drive development of product enhancements and new products, from concept to delivery
• Work with sales and business partners/resellers to drive profitable revenue and growth of the identity theft protection products
• Develop product positioning, messaging and collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop go-to-market plans and sales materials
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Product Management
• Experience in the identity protection industry and/or with a credit reporting agency
• Experience working in B2B and B2B2C environments
• Demonstrated success defining and launching new products and/or product enhancements
• Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, project management and analytic skills
• Entrepreneurial drive with ability to work on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced, matrixed organization
• Proven ability to manage and influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
• Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to develop and articulate compelling business cases at the executive level
• Experience working at both strategic and operational execution levels
• Ideal candidate will also have online/digital experience with a particular focus on developing customer portals
About Europ Assistance
Europ Assistance USA takes care of consumers, corporate customers and their employees when the unexpected happens, anywhere in the world, providing immediate support and assistance to individuals in times of emergency and distress. Leveraging its worldwide network of 35 always-open multilingual assistance centers and 425,000 partners in 208 countries and territories, EA USA services more than half of the Fortune 100, including insurance companies, financial institutions, corporations and government organizations, providing personalized medical travel assistance, identity theft resolutionand beneficiary assistance services.